CARE SUGGESTIONS FOR YOUR NEW AREA RUG
- Due to tight packing for shipment, Rug may not lay flat when unwrapped, work wrinkles out with hands a broom handle or similar pole starting from the center.
THIS RUG IS GUARANTEED TO LAY FLAT AND BE FREE FROM DEFECTS IN WORKMANSHIP
- It is recommended that regular vacuuming be restricted to the use of smooth non-abrasive nozzle.
- Soiled areas may be cleansed with the use of any normal dry cleaning fluid, or wiped away using a mild detergent solution.
- For major cleaning the services of a reputable rug drycleaner should be employed.
- All braided rugs are held together by binding threads. These threads, regardless of fiber content may break because of excessive wear in certain spots. If this occurs a timely repair with a needle and strong thread will make the rug as good as new.
- During initial use sprouts of yarn may work their way to the surface of the rug this will happen including the most expensive product, these are not defects but are a natural effect of joining yarn ends with upholstery attachment. Do not pull these sprouts of yarn out, as this may result in damage to the rug. These sprouts should be clipped off flush with the pile height with scissors.
- Reverse and rotate braided rugs as they soil. This process will prolong the life of the rug by evenly distributing the traffic to both sides.
- Floor non-skid padding is strongly recommended to prevent dye affinity color transfer, sliding and to provide added safety, durability and comfort.
Slight irregularities are inherent to all handcrafted products. Colors may vary due to dye lot changes. Minimal size and pattern repeat variations are to be expected.
ENJOY YOUR NEW RHODY RUG